Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wordplay Contest!

If I could say a few words, I would be a better public speaker.
— Homer Simpson

As pre-announced yesterday...

Announcing the first ever
mosaicsynapse
Wordplay Contest!

The theme:
Life coaching. Because a colleague and I were talking about it yesterday.

The instructions:
Write a paraprosdokian about advice, or giving advice, and submit it via the comments of this post.

Entries should be G- or PG-rated, and will be judged on originality, creativity, humor, and technical merit. (In other words, it's completely subjective.)

The deadline:
May 1, 2010, 11:59 p.m. EDT

The prize:
A $5 Coldstone Creamery gift card!

Here's one to get you started:

I was walking down Fifth Avenue today and I found a wallet, and I was gonna keep it, rather than return it, but I thought: "Well, if I lost a hundred and fifty dollars, how would I feel?" And I realized I would want to be taught a lesson.
Emo Philips


~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Never be left wordless; always carry a thesaurus.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated by the blog's author prior to publication.