Monday, November 15, 2010

The lighter side

This week, I'm enjoying the four days between a weekend counseling conference and a weekend addiction class.

(You're quoting Napoleon Dynamite in your head right now, aren't you? "Lucky!")

What with processing last weekend and preparing for next weekend, I've got plenty to write about. (Though not necessarily the time to write it, but we'll see how it goes.)

In the midst of the darker stuff, I'm feeling like what's needed is something light. Kinda like the creme filling in an Oreo. Or this:


~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. If I were a book, I'd be the one without highlights. (But I might have an underlined part now and then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may or may not be related to one or more of my intended activities this week.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated by the blog's author prior to publication.